Monday, June 17, 2019

PDP Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1500 words

PDP - Essay Examplewledge and skills in business management, accounting and fiscal management, human resources management, strategic management, marketing management, change management, and social communication skills among others (UWBS 2012). Furthermore, I also expect this course to improve my analytical thinking and basic research skills. After taking this course, my long-term goal is to pursue a fiscal management career in the governments Ministry of Finance.My personal and career ambition is to hold the highest possible position in a government financial institution. When working for a government institution, the culture of corruption and red tape is quite common and is very difficult to control. With regards to this matter, Tanzi and Davoodi (2000, pp. 3 4) revealed that there is a blackball association between corruption perception indexes and levels of economic development which is measured by the real per capita GDP.Not all students who are enrolled are before long employ ed in a business organization. In order to help fight corruption within the public sector, I expect this MBA course to institute me the opportunity to reflect upon the role and responsibilities of internal and external auditors including the importance of corporate governance within the practice of accounting and finance (Moeller 2009).Among the basic subjects that I founder taken up at UWBS, the most applicable to my chosen profession is accounting and finance management. Before taking up the Masters studies, my personal and social skills were not quite developed. Although I worked for a government institution back in our country, it was quite unusual for me to be able to be exposed and commingle with a diverse group of people. With regards to my academic skills, areas that needs improvement includes doing research work. Although I was already familiar with regards to some of the theories related to marketing, human resource management, operations management, and basic accounti ng and

No comments:

Post a Comment